Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ice Skating

Jon has many special talents, but unfortunately ice skating isn't one of them. He was a trooper and took me because he knew I loved to do it. It definitely wasn't for him. I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious to watch him stumble and grab onto me and the wall for support. Usually I am the one that is pathetically flawed at all physical activities, so really, I could get used to moments like this.

This is a video Jon took of me while I was over-exaggerating my meager skills. While the video appears to show him falling because I ran into him, that is simply not the case. I got within two feet of him and he lost all control. Almost every picture and video he took ended the same way. It was hilarious. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Laurel R. G. said...

Haha!! Love it! :)

Holly said...

That's hilarious!! Sorry Jon, I don't think the Olympics is looking for you this time... LOKL!! ;o) (Maybe Sarah, though...)

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! Hahaha! I'm actually weeping with laughter right now. That's so funny. Poor Jon. Hahaha!

Banta Family said...

Merry Late Christmas Guys, and Happy 5th Anniversary! It's amazing how fast time goes, huh? Tyler and I will celebrate our 5 year in April, and it's crazy! Oh, and Jon, don't worry about the ice skating...You men can't be perfect at everything, even though Tyler thinks he is! Take Care guys! maybe someday we can have a reunion together and go bowling or play settlers of Catan or even go ice skating!

Scott and Stacia said...

I have to say, that is pretty funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Teresa said...

That was way too funny! I have the same skating talent as Jon so I can SO relate! I am glad you got that on tape!

beth said...

I have to admit that I would have done the same thing. I feel for you Jon. I wish I could be better than Steve at something!