Friday, July 11, 2008
My Face
What do you do when your face feels like it is exploding? My poor head is so full of pressure that I fear it will have to come out sometime. My nose is too stuffy for it to come out there, so I can only guess that it will have to come out my ears. Maybe my brain will come out with it. That would be nice, because then I would be dead instead of feeling like I want to die. I swear, head colds are the worst!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh- so sorry you're sick! I swear colds are worse for moms because we don't get to abandon the world and rest. I hope you're feeling better soon. (And, I'm pretty sure that no one's brains have ever drained out their ears from having a cold. So, you shouldn't worry too much about that. Hee! Hee!)
I am so sorry you are not feeling well!! That is the pits! I had something similar a few weeks ago...doesn't sound like mine got that bad though. Hang in there. My neighbors were saying something about a small pot thing that you can get at Walmart Pharmacy... anyway it is a homeopathic method they say is the best. I guess you put the stuff in the pot and then place the opening of the pot up to one nostril and it relieves all pressure. Be careful though because they said it drains out the other nostril...sounds like you have a lot up there :) I have obviously never tried it but sounds good. Get to feeling better soon!
I miss you too!! When is the next time I am going to see you guys?
Are you feeling better?
Post a Comment